Hello and welcome to the new blog for the DCC Jr. High youth group! My name is Jaysa Hill and I am the intern that will be working with the DCC middle school students throughout this summer. I was blessed with the opportunity to work with these students last summer and I am excited to spend time with them again.
I will be using this blog to post dates and times for activites, including weekly updates and posts regarding our upcoming events and service projects. Please feel free to explore this blog and post comments.
Upcoming Events
June 14th
-Last Youth Group of the School Year
June 23rd
-Last Day of School for SMS students
June 25th
-Hike to the Lighthouse
10am to 4pm...please meet at the trailhead by 10am; we will head down to the Spit at 10:15. We will walk to the lighthouse and have a picnic on the lawn before heading back down the beach.
Please bring: MEDICAL RELEASE FORM (NO FORM, NO HIKE), hiking shoes, sandals, sunscreen, paper bag lunch, a water bottle, appropriate clothing (depending on weather), a camera if you want to take pictures, and a towl if you plan on getting wet. :)
July 17th-July 22nd
-Camp Firwood
70 dollar deposit due in the church office June 15th...total camp cost is $349
(For more information about Camp Firwood visit the camp website: http://campfirwood.org/parents/)
No comments:
Post a Comment