Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Chance For Camp

Camp Firwood Deposit Due Thursday
Hello everyone! Just a quick reminder that if you would like to go to Camp Firwood a 70 dollar deposit needs to be turned into the church office by this Thursday, June 15th. If you are still on the fence about going to Camp Firwood I would recommend looking at the camp website: http://campfirwood.org/

I went to Camp Firwood as a middle schooler and high schooler and took the DCC students last summer. I highly recommend this camp for any student that wants to have a blast with others and grow closer to God. Camp Firwood has so many fun and exciting activities to offer campers, but it is first and foremost a place where kids get to learn about God and see what it means to be "on fire" for him. If you have any questions about camp don't hesitate to contact me. :) The total cost for camp is 349 dollars, but there are fundraising opportunities available.

No comments:

Post a Comment