Saturday, August 6, 2011

Last Week of DCC Summer Events!

Hello everyone!!! Amazing though it seems, the summer is drawing to a close and I am bound for the east side of the state next weekend where I will be getting ready to complete my student teaching. That being said, this will be the last week of events for the DCC Jr. High students for a while.

This upcoming Wednesday, July 10th, is our last bible study. It will be at my house at 2pm. (We had to move the date to Wednesday because I will be out of town on Tuesday.) We will then be having an End of the Summer BBQ at the Winfield's house on Friday, July 12th. Students are encouraged to bring a desert or side dish they would like to share, as well as any games they would like to play. We will be hanging out, eating good food, and enjoying fellowship with one another.

As of right now, I am planning on downloading all of our summer pictures onto a USB memory stick that I will leave in the church office. If you would like a copy of any of these pictures, contact the church staff after the 13th of July and they should be able to let you borrow the USB drive if no one else is using it. :)

I just want to thank everyone again for such an amazing summer. I have been truly blessed to have worked with the Jr. High students at DCC and I incredibly thankful for the parents that supported us by driving,opening up their homes, and praying for the jr. high ministry throughout the summer. :) God bless each of you as the summer winds down and the school year commences!

No comments:

Post a Comment